Brakes upgrade

• Anyone done brakes upgrade?
    I'd like bigger discs and thinking about 266mm ones (they fit in 14" wheels)...
    I know that Cit Berlingo and 206 GTi have 266 but I'd like to know can I just fir calipers and discs or do I have to replacethe whole setting (wheel hub... etc)

• a lot of members here has done this upgrade.
    me too.
    use the search and you´ll find many informations about the 266mm brakes in the saxo or 106

www.citropug.de www.nicamssaxo.de
    Bist
    ungeschickt, hast linke Hände? Läufst gegen Türen und auch Wände?
    Kannst nicht schrauben und nicht lenken? Hast auch Probleme mit dem
    Denken? Kriegst nicht mal deine Schuhe zu? Dann bist du ein Mann für ATU! (Amateure treiben Unfug)

• 266mm is nice, but 283mm RULEZ.... ;)

But im sure the 266mm Brake is strong enough to stop the car fast. Also it is possible to drive 14" alloys...

Do u have coloured / painted the Brake ? Which alloy wheels do u drive? Would be nice to see some pictures from your car...

with best regards

Paul

• 106mahalac;97264 schrieb:

Anyone done brakes upgrade?
    I'd like bigger discs and thinking about 266mm ones (they fit in 14" wheels)...
    I know that Cit Berlingo and 206 GTi have 266 but I'd like to know can I just fir calipers and discs or do I have to replacethe whole setting (wheel hub... etc)

Just fit calipers and disc... but you need the right discs.
    You can buy my 266mm setup if i will find an cheap 4 pot setup ;)

• ...found Berlingo discs and calipers and thinking to fit them, theat is why I asked...
    the car is now at the garage, today I'll fit HID Xenon kit 3000K yellow...:D and external fog lights also yellow.
    next week is revision of plastic sides and arches and then photo session for small devils...:cool:

• 106mahalac;97527 schrieb:

...found Berlingo discs and calipers and thinking to fit them, theat is why I asked...
    the car is now at the garage, today I'll fit HID Xenon kit 3000K yellow...:D and external fog lights also yellow.
    next week is revision of plastic sides and arches and then photo session for small devils...:cool:

Thats cool,... I'm curious about it.

Greetz

• Forgot to answer:

alloys are 14x6 stock Michelins...(I love them!!), and the calipers are blue with Brembo Max discs
    in the future I plan to get OZ Suertourismo WRC 15x7...

The whole styling of the car is in the rally-racing manor... :D
    Pics soon...

• 106mahalac;97747 schrieb:

The whole styling of the car is in the rally-racing manor... :D
    Pics soon...

thats just how its supposed to be, especially when it goes off like shit off a shovel :D wheeeeee